My name is Rebecca Rhodes. In between a hectic family life, a busy ghostwriting career, and my own attempts at writing, I am also following a solitary path of witchcraft. This is what keeps me connected, grounded, and happy.
Here are 10 Points About Me:
- I write stories where magic affects ordinary lives and characters explore the paranormal
- I work as a fiction ghostwriter and record what I learn about my craft
- I find magic in writing techniques, quotes, prompts, and exercises
- I share personal writing tips through my own experiences
- I create charms, spells, and rituals to help me reach my writing goals.
- I am a solitary witch who found her path over two decades ago
- I am a cartomancer who reads Tarot and Lenormand daily
- I keep Wildwood Cottage where witches’ worlds inspire me
- I celebrate Moon Phases, Full Moons, and The Wheel of the Year
- I thank the Goddess & God by casting circles, invoking energies, and offering altars